Please help keep it safe and fun for all by observing the following:
- Smoke only in the designated area
- No outside food or drink allowed into evening performances
- No dogs or other pets, even in the parking area; guide dogs allowed
- Festival grounds are well marked, please stay within the boundaries
- Respect other festival goers by not dancing in front of seated audience
- Please supervise your children and know where they are at all times
- Dress for the weather and carry a flashlight
- Please pick up after yourself or the hardworking festival staff will at the end of the night.
- Rosemiur Farm is private property. Please do not go to the farm outside of festival open hours.
Hornby Festival Background
The Hornby Festival has been operating successfully for over 38 years, delivering magic to Hornby Island every summer and a little beyond! We are a registered charitable non-profit run by a great Board of Directors and a small staff team. We are artistically driven; focused on supporting both artists and our audiences; and are fiscally conservative. We thank our festival goers, the community, and off-island funders for ensuring that the success of the Festival continues we hope for decades to come!
Visit https://hornbyfestival.tickit.ca/ to buy your membership!
Make a Donation to the Festival
The Hornby Festival gratefully accepts donations and provides tax receipts for donations over $25. Donors enable the Festival to maintain and enhance the high level of programming brought to Hornby Island each summer.
Donations can be made at the Box Office or over the phone (250-335-2734).